Terms of Sales
Length of stay
The host signatory of this contract concluded for a fixed period may not under any circumstances claim any right to remain in the premises at the end of the stay. In
case of early departure, the entire stay is due.
Your bank details will be recorded at the time of booking.
Cancellation of the stay by the client
If the cancellation of the stay occurs more than 10 days before the date of the stay, the customer will have nothing to pay. From 10 days until the date of the stay, the customer will be charged the full amount of the reservation except in the event of:
- Death of a family member: a death certificate and proof of family relationship must be provided.
- Hospitalization of the client or a member of his family: a certificate of admission from the hospital specifying the reason for the admission must be provided.
- Major disaster at the customer’s main residence (fire, destruction, burglary): proof to be provided.
We draw your attention to the fact that no cancellation insurance is included in our prices. It is therefore strongly recommended to subscribe to one.
Cancellation of the stay by the owner
If before the beginning of the stay, the owner is led to cancel the reservation, for any reason whatsoever, he must immediately inform his host by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The host will then be immediately and fully reimbursed for the sums he has already paid. He will also receive compensation equal to the penalty he would have incurred if the cancellation had been made by him on that date.
Arrival and departure time
Your arrival is scheduled in the afternoon from 5 p.m., and possible until 7:30 p.m. In the event of a special request (early or late arrival in particular), or of unforeseen circumstances, it is necessary to contact us as soon as possible to inform us of any delay and organize together the handing over of the keys. Arrivals after 9 p.m. or before 4 p.m. are not possible. If the host has not notified of a late arrival and does not show up before 7:30 p.m., the Ecrin des Vignes reserves the right to re-let the room. And of course, the deposit remains acquired.
Payment of the accommodation balance
The balance of the stay is to be paid upon your arrival. The rate in force is that of the day of the reservation by the customer. All extras will be charged upon departure.
The establishment accepts payment by credit card or cash.
In the event of late payment, a fixed compensation of €40 will be applied for recovery costs.
Change of rooms
Without the host being able to claim any compensation, the owner reserves the right to change the room initially reserved by the host for a room of the same category or of a higher category. In such a case, the cost of the reservation remains unchanged.
Children under the age of 13 are not accepted at the establishment.
Pets are not accepted at the Ecrin des Vignes. Any client who arrives accompanied by an animal will be refused access to the guest room and the cancellation conditions will be applied to them.
Art of living and use of the premises
In order to guarantee the tranquility of the place and the comfort of the guests of the Ecrin des Vignes, respect for a certain “art of living and knowledge
to be” is required of all.
- In particular, smoking is prohibited in the rooms and common areas. On the other hand, it is possible to smoke on the terrace without disturbing the guests present.
- The hosts undertake to respect the instructions of good manners which will be indicated to them, and the present conditions
- The hosts undertake to return the rooms in perfect condition at the end of the stay, and to systematically declare – and to assume financially – any damage for which they are responsible.
- The attention of guests is drawn to the fact that minors living on the property are placed under the sole and entire responsibility of their parents or persons having authority over them.
- L’Ecrin de Vignes will not accept any liability in the event of loss, theft and/or damage or injury caused to property and/or persons on the property, whatever the cause.
- On arrival, we will give you the key to your room, it must be returned when you leave. In the event of loss of the key, a fee of €80 will be charged in addition.
Changes to the terms of sale
If these general conditions of sale were to be modified, the consumer / customer would be notified immediately.
The acceptance of these by the said consumer / customer would then be reviewed.
Data Protection Act
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you have the right to access and rectify data concerning you. We undertake not to transmit in any case the information that you have communicated to us to other companies or organizations.
As a consumer, you have the right to register on the Bloctel opposition list.
In accordance with Article L. 612-1 of the Consumer Code, the consumer, subject to Article L.612.2 of the Consumer Code, has the right to submit a request for amicable resolution by way of mediation, within a period of less than one year from its written complaint to the professional.
This establishment has designated, by membership registered under number 70150/RV/2303, SAS Médiation Solution as a consumer mediation entity.
To seize the mediator, the consumer must formulate his request:
- Or in writing to:
Sas Mediation Solution
222 sheepfold road
01800 Saint Jean de Niost
Such. 04 82 53 93 06
- Either by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by completing the online form entitled “Seize the mediator” on the site https://www.sasmediationsolution-conso.fr
Regardless of the means of referral used, the request must imperatively contain:
- The postal, telephone and electronic contact details of the applicant,
- The name and address and the registration number at Sas Médiation Solution, of the professional concerned,
- A brief statement of the facts. The consumer will specify to the mediator what he expects from this mediation and why,
- Copy of the prior complaint,
- all documents allowing the instruction of the request (purchase order, invoice, proof of payment, etc.)